for any Vampire V2-enhanced Amiga™
We finally bring the Modern Retro experience to your Vampire V2!
24bit RTG Graphics
080 & 040 Executables
- Startup Manager
- Dark Mode
- DualPNG Icons
- Custom Visual Themes
- Integrated Filetypes
425 Pre-Installed Apps
Games & Demos included
Dracula the System Master
Start & User Menus
Directory Opus 5 Magellan II
- Full Magic User Interface 5
- Supports all AmigaOS3 versions
TCP/IP & WiFi Enabled
Automatic Live Updates
Native FTP Support
microSD Card Support
- Integrated Menu System
We've focused on every detail and created a highly integrated package for you.
For details, install instructions and tricks & tips check our QUICK GUIDE
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Vampires are supported?
AmiKit XE works with any Amiga™ computer equipped with Apollo Vampire V2 card with core GOLD2.12 or newer.
What else do I need?
AmiKit does NOT include any AmigaOS files, Kickstart ROM nor Picasso96 graphics driver. You can get all required files from here, though. Once you supply those files, AmiKit will pick them up and install them automatically for you.
I have a question or need support.
Why does AmiKit XE cost money?
I spent an unbelievable amount of time and effort putting everything together, an enormous amount of work that included the following:
- A complete system re-design, including custom programs, enhanced functionality and overall integration
- Every included program has been pre-installed, pre-configured and integrated, and most include optimizations that go far beyond the default installation settings
- Extensive, fine-tuned UI enhancements, comprehensive testing and debugging specific to the Vampire version
- International travel to procure one of the first V4 units
Does it work on V4SA too?
Please be advised that the V4SA machine is NOT 100% Amiga compatible yet. As such, Vampire V4 Standalone is currently NOT supported.
Last but not least, huge thanks to Thomas Scheller, Keith Matthews, Artur Jarosik,
Dimitris Panokostas, Philipp Lonke and Jakub Hajda for many suggestions and beta-testing!